Role: Accounts Senior
Salary: £36,000 - £40,000
Quinton Davies is working on behalf of a well-established practice firm who are looking for a qualified Accounts Senior for their Bournemouth office.
You will be responsible for a broad range of clients, including partnerships, trusts, sole trader and companies covering various trading activities. The role is offered on a hybrid basis, however flexibility is required to carry out work or attend meetings at client premises, if necessary.
Experience / Qualifications Required:
- Preparation and review of management and financial accounts
- Maintenance of client accounting records
- Assisting managers with looking after a large portfolio of accounts and bookkeeping clients including direct client contact, resolving adhoc client queries
- Training and support to others in the office
What’s on offer:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA)
- At least 5 years’ experience in practice
- Accountancy packages such as Xero, Quickbooks, IRIS, SAPA and Sage Line 50
- VAT technical experience
- CIS technical experience
Thanks for considering an application. We do receive a high volume of applicants and as such we aren't unfortunately always able to respond to unsuccessful applicants. As such, if we haven't responded to your application on this occasion then your application has not been successful
Quinton Davies will not discriminate on unlawful grounds. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
- A 35-hour working week with flexibility around the core hours of 10am-4pm
- Paid overtime or time off in lieu (pre-approved and only where required).
- Working from home allowance.
- Twenty-three days annual leave with an additional day added after each year’s service.
- In addition, under the flexible benefits programme, you’ll be entitled to buy or sell up to five days (35 hours) holiday a year.
- Life assurance cover of four times salary.
- Contributory pension scheme (The firm will contribute 4% of salary on a matched basis with employee from their date of joining).
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job Location: Bournemouth
- Salary: £36,000 - 40,000
- Posted: Feb 1, 2022