Salary: £60,000 - £65,000
Quinton Davies is working on behalf of a regional practice firm based in central Bath who are looking for an Accounts Senior Manager to join their well-established team.
The ideal candidate will currently be working as a Senior Accountant / Portfolio Manager at a small / medium sized practice. You will be looking for a client-facing role working with an exciting client base and great opportunities for progression.
Joining as an Accounts Senior Manager, you’ll be shadowing the Partners and getting exposure to senior stakeholders and their businesses from the off. This will hugely help when the time comes to transition into a partner at the firm which is a genuine possibility for those wishing to progress in that way.
Joining as a Senior Manager you will be responsible for a variety of duties including:
• Acting as the first point of contact for a diverse portfolio of clients
• Preparing / reviewing statutory accounts for sole traders, limited companies and partnerships
• Assisting clients with cash flow and budgeting
• Completing / reviewing VAT Returns
• Preparing Tax Returns
• Assisting clients with day-to-day queries
• Ad hoc project work
• Supervising junior members of the accounts team and delegating work
Experience / Qualifications Required:
• Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA)
• At least 5 years’ experience in practice
• Accountancy packages such as Xero, Quickbooks, IRIS, SAPA and Sage Line 50
Thanks for considering an application. We do receive a high volume of applicants and as such we aren't unfortunately always able to respond to unsuccessful applicants. As such, if we haven't responded to your application on this occasion then your application has not been successful
Quinton Davies will not discriminate on unlawful grounds. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.