Northern European Language Administrator
The International Business Centre incorporates departments which provides Accounts Payable, Central Purchasing, and Master Data services to other group countries. As part of an expanding International centre, there is lots of room for career progression within these departments.
Overview of departments within our centre
The Accounts Payable (AP) team ensures all payments to suppliers are processed timely, they provide robust auditable working practices whilst always delivering maximum service accuracy and support to our customers.
Central Purchasing Administration (CPA) provide administrative and transactional support to the business in procurement activities – these include raising of purchase orders, framework orders and schedule agreements – also they manage related queries for our cement plants, sites, and customers.
The Master Data (MDM) department manages the control & integrity of all data relating to vendors and materials. They provide robust auditable working practices and deliver maximum service delivery and accuracy across all business lines and countries.
The above roles are responsible for:
- Providing excellent customer service (internally and externally)
- Processing all transactional activities through the relevant workflow tool
- Ensuring compliance with appropriate processes and controls
- Supporting the team to keep documentation up to date
- Ensuring effective escalation for non-standard requests or issues
- Accurately working within agreed SLA's on a right first-time basis
- To work with high levels of integrity and confidentiality
- Keeping appropriate records to enable correct reporting
- Embrace department and wider Purchase to Pay Hub initiatives and personal development.
- Working as part of a team to work towards targets
- Positively support a team and department in change and innovation
- And any other task requested by your team lead or any Purchase to Pay Hub senior manager.
There are part time and full-time opportunities available.
Skills / Experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills – with the drive and flexibility to support others.
- Basic Microsoft Office (excel)
- Excellent data entry skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Prior experience in AP, CPA, MDM, or Administration
Excellent Remuneration and Benefits
- Agile/home working is available subject to completing training of up to 3 months within the office.
- 27 days holiday
- Leading pension scheme offering with generous contributions from the company
- 24/7 access to an online employee discount platform – to save money on everything from groceries, electronics, fashion, holidays, and much more.
- Opportunities to gain global recognised qualifications funded by the company
- Experience within a well-respected global market leader
- Benefits supporting you and your family, such as cycle to work, voluntary life assurance & more.
- Access to discounted private medical benefits
- Paid day off to volunteer every year
- Holiday purchase scheme
Thanks for considering an application. We do receive a high volume of applicants and as such we aren't unfortunately always able to respond to unsuccessful applicants. As such, if we haven't responded to your application on this occasion then your application has not been successful
Quinton Davies will not discriminate on unlawful grounds. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.