Quinton Davies is working on behalf of a well-established independent practice firm based in Chippenham who are looking for an Accounts Assistant.
- Preparation of annual accounts for limited companies, partnerships and sole traders from manual and computerised records.
- Prepare corporation tax returns and business tax computations.
- Prepare basic personal tax returns.
- Prepare VAT returns.
- Undertake general bookkeeping duties on behalf of clients.
- These duties may vary from time to time without changing the general character of the role or the level of responsibility entailed.
Experience / Qualifications Required:
- AAT part or fully qualified (study support can be provided for those still studying or who wish to go onto further advanced qualifications).
- At least 2 years’ experience working within a busy Practice is a MUST.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook.
- Good knowledge or experience of using modern software packages such as Xero, Quickbooks & IRIS is desirable but training can be provided.
- Able to organise and manage time efficiently and effectively.
What is on offer:
- Continued Professional Development through internal technical updates and external courses.
- Onsite parking.
- Friendly and supportive environment.
- Progression is always there for people who want it, equally my client is not one to push additional responsibility onto those who are happy with their current workload.
Thanks for considering an application. We do receive a high volume of applicants and as such we aren't unfortunately always able to respond to unsuccessful applicants. As such, if we haven't responded to your application on this occasion then your application has not been successful
Quinton Davies will not discriminate on unlawful grounds. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.