Tax Senior – Tax Assistant Manager – Tax Manager
Salary - £35,000 - £50,000
For this role you will be working for a Top 20 firm based in Bristol. You will become part of a friendly team of 8 that are all well established tax professionals that have diverse and extensive backgrounds within accountancy.
In the role there will be an element of both compliance and advisory where you will be responsible for a portfolio of clients for a wide range of topic including corporation tax, dealing with client queries, HMRC queries, capital gains tax, R&D and tax administration. You will also work on advisory projects with the Director of the team involving structuring acquisitions and disposals, share based incentives and group restructuring.
The right applicant for this role will be –
- Experienced in corporate tax
- ATT, CTA or ACA qualified
- Confident dealing with more senior members of the team
- Good time management
- 35 hour working week
- Flexible core hours
- Senior – eligible for overtime pay and 23 days annual leave
- Assistant Manager – Discretionary Bonus Scheme and 25 days annual leave
- Hybrid working with allowance of £25 a month