Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
Quinton Davies is working on behalf of a well-established independent accountancy practice firm based in Bristol who are looking for a Corporate Finance Manager to join their successful team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join my clients Business Advisory team, working with an experienced set of partners to develop and expand their corporate finance services to a diverse portfolio.
- Working on assignments such as MBO's, valuations, shareholder changes, business disposals,
acquisitions, due diligence work and similar.
- Dealing with new business enquiries to analyse clients’ needs and put together proposals
incorporating the work of different teams in the practice
- Develop the relationship with our growth-oriented client relationships to ensure we are
supporting their ambitions with timely advice and service
- Assist clients in the preparation of business plans, projections and forecasts
- Develop and enhance the profile of the practice across within the business community
particularly our corporate finance offering
Experience / Qualifications Required:
- Qualified ACA/ACCA or similar qualification with a minimum of 3 years working/training in
practice in a business advisory/corporate finance/accounts/audit environment
- Strong academic credentials
- Good communicator who can keep who can hold the confidence of clients and staff alike
- Good team player keen who can balance the demands of the role with other priorities and
- First class remuneration package including pension and health care
- Superb city centre offices
- Flexible working
- A small friendly team with regular social events
- Excellent training and career prospects
Thanks for considering an application. We do receive a high volume of applicants and as such we aren't unfortunately always able to respond to unsuccessful applicants. As such, if we haven't responded to your application on this occasion then your application has not been successful
Quinton Davies will not discriminate on unlawful grounds. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.