Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 plus full study support
Quinton Davies is working on behalf of an established accountancy practice in Plymouth who are looking for a Tax & Payroll Assistant to join their friendly and successful firm.
Main Duties and responsibilities:
- Preparing tax returns for client businesses and individuals as required.
- Preparing rental property accounts and small sole trade accounts.
- Preparing final tax return packs.
- Drafting emails and letters to clients.
- Liaising with HMRC when necessary.
- Working closely with the tax team and working to deadlines.
- Ad hoc compliance work related to self-assessment tax returns.
- Assist tax team with collating information for P11d’s.
- Assisting the payroll department with all aspects of payroll processing.
- Ideally you’ll be AAT or ATT part/fully qualified and looking to continue your studies.
- Training will be provided for payroll processing and further study will be considered.
Please contact Alex Turner on 01173636063 or for more information regarding this opportunity.
Quinton Davies will not discriminate on unlawful grounds. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity