Quinton Davies are pleased to announce that we have an amazing opportunity for a Junior Product Trainer to join an innovative and market-leading higher education software solutions company that are expanding globally - here are the details of the job vacancy:
Job title: Junior Product Trainer
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000
This role can offer you:
- 28 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Smart Health EAP
- Flexible working hours
- Regular staff events
- Structured career development programme
Here are a few examples of what your daily tasks would include:
- To assist in the design, development and maintenance of training courses and materials.
- To plan, prepare and research in preparation for each training course.
- To deliver high quality training courses to clients and internal staff, appropriately tailoring the material for the audience.
- To ensure all training materials are in line with the latest software releases.
- To respond to training related queries, both internally and externally.
- To evaluate the effectiveness of each training session.
Sound interesting? These are the required skills for the role:
- Previous experience in delivering training is essential.
- Keen interest in software and technology.
- Able to effectively communicate complex information in a clear way to a range of stakeholders, both internally and externally.
- Able to engage audiences to ensure quality training participation.
- Outstanding communication skills, communicating effectively both verbally and in written form with colleagues and clients to a high standard
- Have a positive approach to learning new things, troubleshooting potential issues and to help provide solutions.
- Strong attention to detail, an outstanding work ethic and a commitment for results
- Eager to learn, friendly and inspiring.
- A willingness to travel (UK and Republic of Ireland) according to training delivery needs.
Experience in the following is not essential but will help you in the role:
- Product training experience would be advantageous.
Location: The candidate must be within commuting distance to Bristol on, at least, a fortnightly basis.
If this sounds like a good fit and you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please do get in touch - we also have many more opportunities for Project Professionals available.
Please contact Max Howard at Quinton Davies on either firstname.lastname@example.org or 0117 3636065 for more detail.
Thanks for considering an application. We do receive a high volume of applicants and as such we are, unfortunately, not always able to respond to unsuccessful applicants. As such, if we haven't been able to respond to your application on this occasion then your application has not been successful.
Quinton Davies will not discriminate on unlawful grounds. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.