Salary: £24,000 - £28,000
Quinton Davies is working on behalf of a large regional accountancy practice in the Southwest who are looking for an Insolvency Administrator to join their Bristol office.
The successful candidate will be working with a dynamic team that supports a range of clients, including companies looking to restructure or dissolve, creditors requiring debt recovery support and individuals facing insolvency.
This is a fantastic opportunity to truly develop your career in the Business Recovery sector, with the potential to progress and undertake professional qualifications - fully supported both from a time and cost perspective.
Main Duties and responsibilities:
- Provide accounting and other support in the Business Recovery and Insolvency department.
- Work on both solvent and insolvent company liquidations and other types of insolvency advice and appointments.
- Provide bookkeeping services, including the recording of income and expenditure, matching transactions to bank statements, summarising expenditure types.
- Deliver reports and returns, including recording information for VAT and business tax returns and assistance with the preparation of annual reports to shareholders and creditors.
- Undertake cashiering, case administration and liaison with stakeholders in person, email and phone.
Experience and Qualifications required:
- AAT or ACA/ACCA qualified or part qualified.
- CPI qualified or an interest in completing this qualification.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic and rewarding working environment.
- Ability to focus on delivering the best possible levels of client service
Quinton Davies will not discriminate on unlawful grounds. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.