Salary: £16,000 - £20,000
Quinton Davies is working on behalf of a well-established regional accountancy practice firm based in Coventry who are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their successful team.
- Ability to process purchase invoices, sales invoices and reconcile bank accounts within online bookkeeping software, ideally Xero and Quickbooks Online.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly and quarterly management accounts preparation and submission of VAT returns, dealing directly with queries arising from those and other ad-hoc duties given to them
- Develop day-to-day client relationships in connection with those roles
- Able to communicate regularly, clearly and efficiently with other departments as well as clients
- Planning and managing work and a client portfolio
- Ensure client deadlines are met
Experience / Qualifications Required:
- Part or fully AAT qualified
- Practice experience
- VAT return experience
- Self-motivated, efficient and hard working
- Able to keep up to date with accounting legislation and attend courses
- Knowledge of accounting rules
- IT literate
- Good communication skills
- Ability to interact positively with staff and clients at all levels
- Must be able to take ownership and responsibility of tasks and follow through to completion
Thanks for considering an application. We do receive a high volume of applicants and as such we aren't unfortunately always able to respond to unsuccessful applicants. As such, if we haven't responded to your application on this occasion then your application has not been successful
Quinton Davies will not discriminate on unlawful grounds. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.