You must enter your email address to recieve email alerts
Your job alert
Thanks for setting up an alert. You will be sent an email to when we post new jobs that match this criteria.
Quinton Davies is working on behalf of a well-established practice firm based in Herefordshire who are looking for an Accounts Semi-Senior.
The firm had a significant overall several years ago and the investment and new ideas that change brought in has led to offices that are bright and modern and the approach to the work undertaken is dynamic and continually evolving.
• Preparing accounts (sole traders, partnerships & limited companies) with information provided by the client, to a high standard ready for review by an accounts manager.
• Preparing personal tax returns and corporation tax returns.
• Giving assistance and training to junior members of the team.
• Engaging with clients book keeping, to ensure high quality accounting records and reporting throughout the year.
• This is not an exhaustive list of your duties, and you may be required to carry out other duties and tasks, which may be required for the efficient operation of the business.
Experience / Qualifications Required:
• Qualified by experience or part qualified (ACA/ACCA) or AAT part qualified/qualified.
• Relevant experience within a similar role in an accountancy practice.
• Strong communication skills.
• Ability to self-manage or work as part of a team.
• Good knowledge of bookkeeping software (XERO, Sage, Quickbooks)
• Working knowledge of accounts and tax production software.
• Strong MS office skills, particularly Excel.
Thanks for considering an application. We do receive a high volume of applicants and as such we aren't unfortunately always able to respond to unsuccessful applicants. As such, if we haven't responded to your application on this occasion then your application has not been successful
Quinton Davies will not discriminate on unlawful grounds. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.