Salary: £18,000 - £24,000 plus full study support
Quinton Davies is working on behalf of a large regional accountancy practice in the Southwest who are looking for a Private Client Tax Assistant to join their Exeter office.
This is the perfect opportunity for somebody ambitious and relatively early on in their accountancy practice career who is keen to progress within the personal tax arena.
Main Duties and responsibilities:
- Assisting in the preparation of tax returns
- Dealing with client communications in respect of their tax affairs including drafting letters and emails and speaking to clients on the telephone
- Assisting in the completion of various tax forms
- Working as part of a team to ensure good client service
Experience and Qualifications required:
- Ideally you’ll be part qualified or ATT qualified, however a willingness to undertake study is more important as full study support is on offer.
- Comfortable working with figures, accurate and understand the significance of calculations
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Have an aptitude towards spreadsheets and word processing
- Some work experience in a professional services environment or an accountancy practice is desirable
- Personable, inquisitive and willing to ask questions when unsure
Please contact Alex Turner on 01173636063 or email@example.com for more information regarding this opportunity.
Quinton Davies will not discriminate on unlawful grounds. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.