Salary: £28,000 - £40,000
Location: West Midlands
Quinton Davies is working on behalf of a well-established practice firm based in the West Midlands who are looking for candidates at Accounts Semi Senior, Senior and Manager level.
If you are part, nearly or fully ACCA qualified then one of these roles could be for you!!
• To produce to a high-level client work to include, completion of statutory accounts, consolidated accounts, management accounts, tax computation, VAT returns, payroll and general advice to the client in respect of UK Companies and Partnerships.
• To provide technical assistance to members of staff in the accounting services department.
• To assist the Directors in the monitoring of outstanding client work and to ensure work is completed by the accounting services team in a timely manner.
• To assist in the identification and implementation of improved working processes.
• To ensure the work processes are documented and kept up to date to quality assurance levels.
• To assist in the design and implementation of new or improved accounting systems for a range of clients to include internal training of client staff in the use of such systems
Experience / Qualifications Required:
• At least 2-5 years’ experience in practice
• Accountancy packages such as Xero, Quickbooks, IRIS, SAPA and Sage Line 50
• VAT technical experience
• CIS technical experience
Thanks for considering an application. We do receive a high volume of applicants and as such we aren't unfortunately always able to respond to unsuccessful applicants. As such, if we haven't responded to your application on this occasion then your application has not been successful
Quinton Davies will not discriminate on unlawful grounds. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.