Quinton Davies are working for a market leading company, based in Bristol to find a Helpdesk Technician to join their team. Working as part of a small team, you will have the opportunity to expand your skillset and gain invaluable knowledge from senior team members whilst working closely with key members of the business.
This is a great opportunity for anyone with some Service Desk or previous IT experience, with opportunities for progression along with working with a variety of technologies.
As Helpdesk Technician, you will:
To apply for this role, you will:
- Managing the helpdesk ticket flow and prioritising depending on business flow
- Providing 1st Line Support to staff via phone, email or helpdesk tickets
- Installing software, maintaining hardware and diagnosing problems for both Windows and Mac
- Maintain and develop the intranet using Microsoft SharePoint
- Manage and maintain users in Active Directory
- Attend weekly meetings with the IT Team to contribute to strategic direction and agree priorities
- Have at least 1 years’ experience of working in an IT helpdesk environment
- Good knowledge of working with Windows, Office 365 and SharePoint
- Some experience working with server and network operating systems
- Good problem solving, organisation and analytical skills
- A keen interest in IT and progressing your knowledge
In return, you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package, whilst working in a friendly and supportive environment to grow as an IT professional.
Thanks for considering an application. We do receive a high volume of applicants and as such we aren't unfortunately always able to respond to unsuccessful applicants. As such, if we haven't responded to your application on this occasion then your application has not been successful.
Quinton Davies will not discriminate on unlawful grounds. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.