An exciting opportunity has arisen for an IT Support Analyst to join a fast-moving company based in North Bristol. This is a great role for a enthusiastic and proactive 1st Line Service or Support candidate to progress and expand their skill set within a friendly team. Reporting to the IT Manager, you will work covering the service desk, providing support to employees, resolving incidents and requests, and carrying out project work.
As part of the role, you will be responsible for:
To apply for this position, you will have:
- Providing support and resolution via the service desk or travelling to remote sites as necessary
- Responding to end user queries and escalating to team members or 3rd parties when required
- Perform software installations and updates on-site, at remote offices, at retail stores and home offices. Either in person, remotely or utilizing a 3rd party.
- Perform hardware maintenance (builds, upgrades and repairs)
- Ensuring incidents and requests are completed in line with KPI Targets and SLA Objectives
- Maintaining the Asset Management Database and changes
- Understand and abide by Company and departmental rules, policies and procedures.
- Previous experience of a 1st Line Service Desk
- Strong Windows 7/10 and Microsoft knowledge
- Customer service experience
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good communication skills
- Experience working to set procedures and auditing requirements
- A valid driving licence and access to your own vehicle
In return, you will receive a competitive salary which will increase with performance, 24 days holiday plus bank holidays and exciting staff discounts.
Thanks for considering an application. We do receive a high volume of applicants and as such we aren't unfortunately always able to respond to unsuccessful applicants. As such, if we haven't responded to your application on this occasion then your application has not been successful.
Quinton Davies will not discriminate on unlawful grounds. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.