Location: Bristol (Hybrid)
Salary: £40,000 - £70,000
Are you looking to join a Business where you can Progress?
The organisation emphasises a combination of problem-solving skills, care for clients, and domain understanding to address the evolving challenges faced by their clients. They are committed to growth and are actively seeking passionate individuals who hold security clearances to join their diverse team. The aim is to make a positive difference in the sector by leveraging the collective expertise and dedication of the team members.
- Support clients across Law Enforcement, National Security and Defence
- Build connections with senior client stakeholders and understand and anticipate their needs.
- Prepare and/or coordinate development of quality deliverables.
- Plan and facilitate knowledge sharing sessions and workshops.
- Identify opportunities with existing clients and contribute to proposals.
- Take ownership for the quality of the team’s deliverables whilst aligning tasks to team members’ skill sets and development objectives.
- Be eligible to obtain security clearance to a high government standard.
- Transformation project, change experience across defence sector or governmental departments.
- Hybrid working – in the Bristol Office or client sites in the south west for part of the week.
- They offer a competitive salary and bonus.
- 25 days’ holiday
- A day of for your birthday
- Private Medical
- Dental and Optical Cover
- Wellbeing support
- Promote a healthy work-life balance for all employees.