Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 plus benefits
Quinton Davies is working on behalf of a large regional accountancy practice in London who are looking for an Audit Manager to join their West London office.
The role will be split roughly Audit (75%) and Accounts (25%) and you’ll be working within a team of other managers.
The role consists of handling a diversified portfolio of owner managed companies with turnovers of £1 million up to £100 million.
The work will comprise both audit and accounting assignments. As a portfolio manager, the successful candidate will have full responsibility for running a portfolio of circa 50 clients, with annual fees in the region of £500,000 upwards.
Main Duties and responsibilities:
- Liaising with clients and managing client expectations.
- Organising and running all accounting and audit assignments for the portfolio.
- Supervising and reviewing staff output, primarily accounts for audit production.
- Reporting directly to the partner and attending client meetings.
- Reviewing accounts and corporation tax deliverables
- Attendance and input to practice development initiatives including networking and new prospect / potential client proposals.
- Working within an existing team of managers and partners to further develop and support the growth of the office and development of the team.
Experience and Qualifications required:
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- Excellent knowledge of FRS102
- Proven auditing technical skills
- Good IT skills including Outlook, Excel, Word and Accounting packages
- Experienced in managing the audit process from planning to completion of financial statements.
- Working knowledge of Digita and Caseware is desirable.
Please contact Alex Turner on 01173636063 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information regarding this opportunity.
Quinton Davies will not discriminate on unlawful grounds. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.