Quinton Davies is working on behalf of an established accountancy practice in the Southwest who are looking for an experienced Bookkeeper to join their Bridgwater office.
Main Duties and responsibilities:
Experience and Qualifications required:
- To undertake bookkeeping for clients on various accounts packages i.e. Quickbooks, Xero and Sage.
- Sales and purchase ledgers, bank & credit card reconciliations, payroll journals, VAT calculations and VAT returns. Helping clients with their own bookkeeping.
- Process sales and purchase invoices on to the system. Complete and maintain up to date reconciliations.
- Prepare VAT returns and liaise with clients in person, via email and by telephone.
- To provide support to the accounts team with the preparation of accounting working papers to support the final accounts.
- To support clients with software and bookkeeping queries.
- Ensure that all data is on the system and as up to date and accurate as possible at all times through clear communication with the clients.
- Manage the workload so that deadlines are met on time and clients to have access to real time information. Develop good working relationship with both colleagues and clients.
Please contact Alex Turner on 01173636063 or email@example.com for more information regarding this opportunity.
- QBE/AAT part or fully qualified
- Comfortable working with figures, accurate and understand the significance of calculations
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Experience in a professional services environment or an accountancy practice would be highly desirable
Quinton Davies will not discriminate on unlawful grounds. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job Location: Somerset
- Salary: £25,000 - 28,000
- Posted: Nov 22, 2022